Get to Know Us!



Hey guys!

We have all been wanting to start a collaboration, so we did! We wanted to begin by giving a little bit of information about ourselves.

Jenn (@nailsbyjenntendo64)

Where do you live? 
London, UK but originally from Phoenix, AZ in the US.

Favorite 2017 Essie release? 
Collection: Essie Winter 2017; Individual polish: Inside Scoop

Currently watching? 
Too much! Recently started and caught up on Riverdale and I just finished the latest season of Outlander.

Go-to Essie shade? 
Ladylike.

Fun fact? 
I hate peanut butter!

Glitter or matte? 
Matte! I love how it can transform a color.

How often do you change your nail polish? 
Three times a week!

What are your favorite colors to wear on your nails? 
This year I found out I love wearing sheers! I also love super dark colors.

Darks or brights? 
Darks, mostly. Brights, sometimes!

What's on your nails at the moment (top left in above picture)? 
On Your Mistletoes!

Do you like French manicures? 
I used to, but I can't do them myself! Would love to try a French-inspired mani with different colors.

What are your favorite winter colors? 
Holiday reds, deep plums, and something sparkly!

What are your favorite summer colors? 
Bright, bold colors!

What colors do you hate on your nails? 
Certain shades of blues, greens, and pinks...I love white nails but they sometimes make me think I've got whiteout on my nails!


Emily (@essieemily)

Where do you live? 
Cardiff, Wales

Favorite 2017 Essie release? 
Jade to Measure! It's so unusual.

Currently watching? 
Fargo and Forensic Files. I love crime shows.

Go-to Essie shade? 
Mint Candy Apple (green version). I never get bored of it!

Fun fact? 
I speak fluent French.

Glitter or matte? 
Definitely glitter!

How often do you change your nail polish? 
2 or 3 times a week!

What are your favorite colors to wear on your nails? 
Pinks, turquoise, and burgundy.

Darks or brights? 
Brights! I love summer colors.

What's on your nails at the moment (top right in above picture)? 
To Have and To Gold

Do you like French manicures? 
I've never tried one actually! I prefer coloured nails.

What are your favorite winter colors? 
Dark reds, icy blues, and lots of glitter!

What are your favorite summer colors? 
Corals, turquoise, and hot pink!

What colors do you hate on your nails? 
Pure white, off-white, or straight up reds. They just look so weird on me!


Cynthia (@nailsbycynthiarose)

Where do you live? 
I'm from New Hampshire, but am currently living in Connecticut for grad school.

Favorite 2017 Essie release? 
I'm obsessed with the entire Gel Couture Holiday collection, but the Enchanted collection is a close second.

Currently watching? 
My mom got me into Hawaii Five-O, so I've been watching that lately. However, I also love Game of Thrones, Westworld, Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, and a lot of other TV shows!

Go-to Essie shade? 
That would have to be Angora Cardi. I love plums! I honestly think it looks good any time of year and is neutral enough to be professional for work.

Fun fact? 
I'm left-handed (which is why I always post pictures of my right hand).

Glitter or matte? 
I've been getting super into more glittery polishes lately!

How often do you change your nail polish? 
It can range anywhere from a few times a week to seven times a day when I'm swatching ðŸ™ˆ

What are your favorite colors to wear on your nails?
I love a lot of thinks! Plums, neutrals, darks, lights, I can't decide!

Darks or brights? 
Depends on the season! I love darks in the fall and winter and brights in the spring and summer.

What's on your nails at the moment (bottom left in above picture)? 
Stones n' Roses

Do you like French manicures?
I do, I think they can be very elegant, especially when elevated with some sort of art. I don't wear them anymore, though, with how much swatching I do.

What are your favorite winter colors?
Red, white, green, silver, and gold in various glitters and shimmers!

What are your favorite summer colors?
Brights and pastels.

What colors do you hate on your nails?
Very bright colors with warm tones like oranges and yellows. They just don't work well with my skin tone.


Rachel (@essieyall)

Where do you live?
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

Favorite 2017 Essie release?
Exposed

Currently watching?
The Crown and The Big Bang Theory. I'm trying to pace myself with The Crown because they don't release seasons too quickly. The Big Bang Theory is probably my favorite show of all time! ❤️

Go-to Essie shade?
Go Go Geisha. It's so feminine and flattering! I wear it year round!

Fun fact? I've been to all 50 US states and their state capitols. One summer vacation, we drove through 12 states in less than two weeks. It was so fun!

Glitter or matte?
Definitely glitter. I am a huge fan of high gloss, but I do love the look of matte on gray nails!

How often do you change your nail polish?
About once a week. Sometimes I wear a fun mani color over the weekend since I can only wear nudes, pinks, and reds at work.

What are your favorite colors to wear on your nails?
Red-oranges, neutrals, and minty colors!

Darks or brights?
Brights for sure! But I do love a good dark color in the fall and winter, though.

What's on your nails at the moment (bottom right in above picture)? 
It-Pearl

Do you like French manicures?
Heck yes! I don't do them often, but I always love how sophisticated a French mani looks. They are fun to mix up by using a sheer of-white as base with Penny Talk for the tips.

What are your favorite winter colors?
Bright pops of color with some glitter ðŸ˜Š

What are your favorite summer colors?
Pastels that make me look more tan lol! And bright colors.

What colors do you hate on your nails?
I don't always love plum or burgundy colors on me if they lean too purple. Also, white/off-white look better when I have a tan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Essies!

Our New Year's Resolutions!