Our New Year's Resolutions!



Hey guys!

It's the New Year and we're thinking about our resolutions!


Jenn (@nailsbyjenntendo64)







I'm wearing Winning Streak. I love making resolutions even if I don’t always keep them. One of my Essie/nail polish-related resolutions is to wear all of my untried Essies, of which there are a lot. A real life resolution is to get a driver’s license in the UK. Whether or not I keep my resolutions, wearing Essie always makes me feel like a winner!









Emily (@essieemily)





For my New Year's Resolutions manicure I’ve chosen Eternal Optimist! The name perfectly sums up my New Year’s Resolution because I’m trying to be more positive in 2018. I also topped it with Matte About You and I love the effect! My nails look fresh and tidy which makes me excited for a new start to the year. In 2018 I really want to take my cuticle care more seriously and maybe try some new things such as nail art - we’ll see how that goes!








Cynthia (@nailsbycynthiarose)




My New Year's resolutions were inspired by "Bring Your 'A' Game", a polish from the mystery collection. I am in grad school and have resolved to "bring my A-game" in research, giving 110 percent. The titles of the other polishes in this mystery collection are all related to office/school. I believe the name of this particular shade refers to "A" as in the letter grade, due to the way it is punctuated. This brings me to my second resolution, which is to obtain a 4.0 GPA in my graduate courses.









Rachel (@essieyall)

My New Year’s resolution list is short and sweet: 
Drink more water
Walk the suggested 10,000 steps per day
Do something outside my comfort zone

Numbers one and two are self explanatory. Number three, however, really has to do with travel. My husband and I have decided that we want to travel abroad as much as possible while we are able. So far we have only visited a few places where we are fairly familiar with the best attractions and can learn the public transportation easily. Well, this year, an opportunity has come up for us to travel to India and we are so incredibly excited! Do we know much about the public transport? Nope. Other than the Taj Mahal and a couple of other must-sees, I really don’t know enough to make a long list like we did for our visit to London. Traveling that far from home is completely out of my comfort zone - I’ve never been on an airplane that long. We have a lot of research to do and I have plenty of things to stress over (what kind of clothes do I pack, what happens if we get lost walking around 😳) but I’ve decided I’m just so excited that this opportunity has presented itself. I never thought I would be able to travel to India or see the Taj Mahal. I chose this dove gray polish because I hope not to stress and, well, “Go With The Flowy.”



Thank you so much for reading! Please let us know in the comments what your New Year's resolutions are, we would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to Know Us!

Our First Essies!